- Returns will be issued refunds in the form of store credit.
- We must receive your return within 15 days of your order date to be eligible.
- Returns must be scent free, unworn, unwashed, and hair free with all tags attached. Please include your package slip with the return.
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. the customer is responsible for return postage.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
Where do I send my return to?
Jack & Jill Children's Boutique 1099A Indian Mound Dr Mount Sterling, Kentucky 40353
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY STORE CREDIT?
Expect an emailed store credit within 3 business days of the delivery of your Return at our warehouse.
Do we offer return labels?
We do not offer return labels but hope to as we grow in the future!
Can I make a return past the 15 day period for store credit?
Unfortunately we cannot accept clothing past the 15 day return policy for store credit.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: The following items are non-returnable.
- All accessories
- All personalized items
- All tights/socks
- All preorders
- All intimates
- All sale items
- Holiday Items
If you wish to exchange your item for another size, you must return your unwanted item back to us. After we receive, inspect and approve your item, we will issue a store credit via E-Gift card. You may then place an order for the desired size using your store credit.
All defective merchandise must be reported within 5 days of receiving. Merchandise that has been washed cannot be accepted for store credit.