- Returns will be issued refunds in the form of store credit.
- We must receive your return within 7 days of receiving your order to be eligible.
- Returns must be scent free, unworn, unwashed, and hair free with all tags attached. Please include your package slip with the return.
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. All bathing suits, undergarments etc are final sale. The customer is responsible for return postage and postage if new item is shipped back to them.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- CANCELLATION OF ORDER: You have 12 HOURS to cancel your order. You will be issued STORE CREDIT. We try to package and get items shipped out ASAP.
Where do I send my return to?
Backroad’s Boutique 5757 McCormick Rd Mt Sterling, KY 40353.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY STORE CREDIT?
Expect an emailed store credit within 3 business days of the delivery of your Return at our warehouse.
Do we offer return labels?
We do not offer return labels but hope to as we grow in the future!
Can I make a return past the 7 day period for store credit?
Unfortunately we cannot accept clothing past the 7 day return policy for store credit.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: The following items are non-returnable.
- All accessories
- All personalized items
- All tights/socks
- All preorders
- All intimates
- All sale items
- Holiday Items
If you wish to exchange your item for another size, you must return your unwanted item back to us. After we receive, inspect and approve your item, we will issue a store credit via E-Gift card. You may then place an order for the desired size using your store credit.
All defective merchandise must be reported within 5 days of receiving. Merchandise that has been washed or tags torn off cannot be accepted for store credit.